Corporate video production company Lagos – J-World Studio
J-World studio Offers the best in video production for clients and individuals.
- Have more Client/customers. The video will be added to our YouTube channel as well as distribution on various digital platforms, downloaded by millions of Nigerians which can lead you to your target publics where you can engage them in conversations and tell your stories to the world, whilst also building an army of fans, influencers and advocates for your brand
- Increase Conversion Rates. Videos keep track of what product or service potential customers are interested by displaying the number of views on each video.
- Clarify the Objective of Product. Connect better with your potential customer by explaining what your business can do for them and why they should choose you over other competing businesses.
- Generate Increased Interest. More and more businesses are choosing to use social signals to spread the word about their businesses. They do this by using media such as images and videos to generate interest in their product.
- Rank Better in Google Search. The average person takes less than a minute to make a purchasing decision. An explainer video will get their attention immediately.
- Increase Web Traffic. Going “viral” is a term that has been around since the dawn of YouTube. A viral video is one that seemingly pops-up out of nowhere and gets a large viewing in a short amount of time.
- Help Your Audience Retain Information. Word-of-mouth continues to be the main way that businesses attract customers. If the customer likes your product, they’ll share your video.
- Liven Up Your Pitch. Video with a solid script and engaging visuals can capture the attention of your audience immediately.
- Easily Shareable. People are more likely to share and watch videos on the Internet than read text blocks on a website.
- Showcase Your Personality. People all over the world create videos about everything from cause awareness to reviews, proving that videos are the most popular medium for people to share information and advertise.
- Projects with videos succeed at a much higher rate than those without (50% vs. 30%)” and they’re “by far the best way to get a feel for the emotions, motivations, and character of a project. Check out my latest video via www.facebook.com/jworldntertainment